How do I prepare for my lesson?
1. SET UP ZOOM: https://zoom.us/download
2. Make sure you have a working camera and microphone
3. Be online 10mins before your lesson
4. Finally, have fun and enjoy your face to face English lesson
TIP: It is a good idea to have a pen and paper near by for the lesson (taking notes may help)
How do I book a lesson for another person?
1. Fill out our Book Now page with your email and the email of the student you are buying lessons for.
Optional: Check the box for a 15 min meet and greet with the teacher.
2. You and the lucky student you are booking the lessons for will receive a booking confirmation with a date and time of the lesson.
See “How do I prepare for my lesson” for tips on how to get ready for the lesson!
Can I cancel a lesson once I have paid?
* Upcoming lessons can be cancelled and refunded up to 48 hours before they are due to start. If you do not show up for your scheduled class, unfortunately, you will not be refunded.
* Please get in touch with both the tutor and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a cancellation.
* If you cancel a lesson within the 48 hours of when it is due to start you will not be entitled to a refund.
What happens if the teacher cancels/declines the lesson?
* You will be informed immediately if a teacher has cancelled your lesson.
* You will be allowed to reschedule with the same teacher, a different teacher or receive a full refund.
How do I download Zoom?
How to Sign Up With Zoom. Click Here.
Can I do the lessons on my phone?
YES! Both www.ffeon.com and Zoom are mobile friendly. Ffeon.com encourages you to have your lessons wherever you find most comfortable.